- Construction Boxscore
R. Grace & Co. has named Jag Reddy as VP of strategy and growth, where he will address key growth priorities, including strengthening the company’s innovation, commercial and manufacturing capabilities.
AMETEK Brookfield introduces the new TT-100 IECEx explosion-proof inline viscometer.
Refinery margins weakened on retreating demand and backlash from nature, despite the onset of peak refinery maintenance season.
The US product market strengthened, mainly supported by higher product exports, particularly to Latin America.
BCCK Holding Co. (BCCK) has appointed Bob Swann as Director of project management and controls.
US margins recorded losses as crack spreads declined for all products except fuel oil, despite lower refinery crude intakes.
Elliott Group has appointed Mark Babyak as VP of its cryodynamic products business, formerly the cryodynamics division of Ebara Intl. Corp.
Petrochemicals / Process Control / Analyzers / Corrosion / Equipment / Refining / Information Systems
Carboline has released Carboquick® 200, a high-build, one-coat, quick-drying polyaspartic coating that can be applied directly to metal.
With the exception of fuel oil, US product markets showed losses against pressure from across the barrel and high crude oil prices.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Honeywell adds augmented reality to its Immersive Field Simulator 2/23
- Vitol Bunkers takes delivery of first biofuel barge in Asia 2/23
- TotalEnergies’ Texas refinery running at minimal rates 2/23
- EIA: U.S. crude stockpiles rise, products draw on low refining rates 2/23
- Iraq reopens North Refinery in Baiji closed for a decade 2/23
- Airbus and TotalEnergies sign strategic partnership for sustainable aviation fuels 2/23
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group