- Global Energy Infrastructure
Bradley, S. A.
Steven Bradley is a Senior Research Fellow at Honeywell UOP, where he is responsible for metallurgical studies and failure analyses, and for electron microscopy characterization of catalysts. Dr. Bradley received his PhD from Northwestern University in materials science and engineering, is a Fellow of ASM Intl. and is an Award of Merit Fellow of ASTM. He is a registered professional engineer in Illinois, has published extensively in the area of metallurgical and catalyst analyses and development, and holds 15 US patents.
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Refining / Aromatics / Construction / Corrosion / Desulfurization / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Hydrotreating / Loss Prevention / Safety / Sulfur
Hydrotreating is a staple process found in nearly every refinery. The process removes undesirable feed contaminants, such as sulfur, nitrogen and metals, and saturates olefins and/or aromatics to produce high-quality products.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group