- Global Energy Infrastructure
Alkilde, O. F.
Ole Frej Alkilde holds an MSc degree in chemical engineering from the Technical University of Denmark. He graduated in 1996 and has since been employed with Haldor Topsoe. He started as a Catalyst Technical Service Engineer performing start-ups, catalyst evaluations and troubleshooting. After 4 yr, he moved to the R&D division, where he worked 6 yr as a Catalyst Research Engineer on heavy oil upgrading and hydrocracking developments. Since 2006, he has worked with refinery technology, and now he holds a position as Technology Manager for hydroprocessing technology.
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Refining / Desulfurization / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Gasoline / Greenhouse Gases / Hydrotreating / Loss Prevention / Octane / People / Products / Sulfur / Europe
A diesel hydrotreater (DHT) is a critical unit within an oil refinery. A DHT processes the diesel range fractions obtained from different units of the refinery—such as from the crude distillation unit and the delayed coker unit—to adhere to diesel fuel market specifications.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group