- Global Energy Infrastructure
Despite Western sanctions, Russian energy projects thrive
Russia’s potential for a robust downstream sector stems from the country’s enormous oil and gas resources.
New projects decline, but backlog holds strong
Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Project Management / Refining / Americas / Aromatics / Asia/Pacific / Construction / Economics / Engineering & Design / Europe / Middle East
Even after the recent downturn in oil and natural gas pricing, our analysis shows why downstream E&C companies can depend on a strong backlog to last through the decade.
Southeast Asia’s Singapore hub thrives as neighbors cope with growing demand for fuels, petrochemicals
State oil company Petron’s Port Dickson refinery   in Malaysia (top) has a rated capacity of 88 Mbpd. Shell’s   refining and petrochemical complex at..
Economic drivers point to strong E&C growth
Process Optimization / Project Management / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Construction / Economics / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Europe / Management / Middle East
Fundamentals suggest that the industry business climate for most downstream engineering and construction companies (E&C) will remain strong for the foreseeable future.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Kazakhstan’s oil output drops 3% in May vs April to 1.55 million bpd 6/5
- Saudi Arabia's 'icing on the cake' oil cut could feed U.S. producers 6/5
- Ports in China's oil hub Shandong scrutinizing old tankers 6/5
- Naphtha tank at Calcasieu Refining catches fire due to lightning 6/5
- Russia fully enforces its oil output cuts 6/5
- Catalytic cracking unit at Venezuela's Cardon refinery shut down 6/5
- VOC reduction at Raffineria di Milazzo’s SRU complex—Part 2
- Digital Technologies: Do not just monitor bad actor machines: Start when they are healthy
- Editorial Comment
- Maintenance and Reliability: Non-standard flanges for catalytic cracking units
- How companies can take advantage of APM solutions to reduce planned maintenance
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group