- Global Energy Infrastructure
Jongkyung Moon is a Process Engineer at GS Engineering and Construction’s Plant Basic Engineering Group in Seoul, South Korea. He has more than 12 yr of process engineering experience in the refining, petrochemicals and oilsands industries, including several grassroots and revamp projects. He holds a BS degree in chemical engineering from Seoul National University.
A rigorous and accurate performance evaluation of existing equipment is a key factor for the success of a plant revamp study.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Taiwan's CPC Corp seeks second jet fuel cargo this year 9/26
- Square Robot revolutionizes robotic tank inspections with EPRI’s Incubatenergy Labs 9/26
- Kuwait's oil exports shift from crude oil to petroleum products 9/26
- Indonesia's Pertamina aims to finish revamping TPPI petrochemical plant in Q4 9/26
- DHL and Sasol join hydrogen firm HH2E on sustainable jet fuel project 9/25
- Indorama Ventures achieves 100 billion PET bottles recycling milestone 9/25
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group