- Global Energy Infrastructure
Peter Robar is the Global Knowledge Manager of project information and technology management at Fluor. He has spent most of his career supporting large projects in energy and chemicals, as well as supporting automation teams around the world to execute in a consistent manner. He is involved in Fluor’s adoption of emerging technologies and is a subject matter expert in virtual reality, drones, 3D printing, 360° cameras and lean methodologies.
It is an exciting time to be a contractor in the energy industry.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- ORLEN partners with Yokogawa to develop cutting-edge technology for SAF production 9/22
- Oil prices rise as Russia fuel export ban stokes supply concerns 9/22
- Port Arthur LNG Phase 2 Project receives Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization 9/22
- EU set to demand e-fuel cars have no climate impact 9/22
- Ethanol groups slam U.S. EPA advisors for report on fuel's 'minimal' climate benefit 9/22
- China climate envoy says phasing out fossil fuels 'unrealistic' 9/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group