- Global Energy Infrastructure
Shamim A. Gandhi is a Process Engineering Manager with Fluor Enterprises Inc. He has more than 35 yr of experience in front-end process engineering and process design of petroleum refineries and gas processing plants. He holds an MS degree in chemical engineering from the University of California at Berkeley and is a registered Professional Engineer in California.
RAM refers to reliability, availability and maintainability analysis. The RAM model uses discrete event simulation (DES) software and provides a quantitative assessment of the performance of an industrial plant. This article discusses the use of RAM analysis on petroleum refinery projects to select an optimum process configuration and associated storage requirements.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Discovering Honeywell's pathways to sustainability: Highlights from Global Sustainability Week 9/27
- bp's Peacock Project secures exclusive power deal with ExxonMobil-SABIC JV for sustainable materials production 9/27
- Shipping industry lacks clarity on future clean fuels on path towards decarbonization 9/27
- Neste expands its renewable fuels supply capabilities in Southern California (U.S.) 9/27
- Técnicas Reunidas and Sinopec Engineering Group sign a Strategic Alliance Cooperation Agreement 9/27
- How serious is Russia's fuel export ban and who will be hit? 9/27
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group