- Global Energy Infrastructure
Harry Kortnicki is a Reliability/Logistics Engineer with Fluor Enterprises Inc. Mr. Kortnicki has more than 42 yr of experience in reliability, availability and maintainability analysis, logistics and mechanical engineering. He holds a BS degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Colorado and an MS degree in engineering from the University of California at Los Angeles, and is a registered Professional Engineer in California.
RAM refers to reliability, availability and maintainability analysis. The RAM model uses discrete event simulation (DES) software and provides a quantitative assessment of the performance of an industrial plant. This article discusses the use of RAM analysis on petroleum refinery projects to select an optimum process configuration and associated storage requirements.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
- AFPM Summit 2023 – Excellence and Plant Performance 10/3
- Carbon Recycling International and Jiangsu Sailboat start up world’s most efficient CO2-to-methanol plant 10/3
- AWS launches process optimization solution for downstream and midstream operations 10/3
- ADNOC to be first company in the Middle East to receive ISCC Certification to produce SAF 10/3
- Malaysia mulls expansion of B10 biodiesel usage to industrial sector 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group