- Global Energy Infrastructure
has more than 29 years of experience in the design and engineering of heat equipment in the oil and gas, petrochemical, LNG, fertilizer, chemicals and power sectors. His experience includes project management, consultancy for both FEED and EPC, supply and lump-sum turnkey work. He has worked for Fluor Daniel India in New Delhi since July 2013.
It is always a challenge to reconfigure and resize existing reboilers, especially vertical thermosiphon ones, for the revised design and operating conditions of a brownfield project, since hydraulics external to the reboiler must match the reboiler hydraulics under the revamped conditions to ensure trouble-free operation.
Double-pipe and multitube (also called hairpin) heat exchangers, with their compactness and ability to optimize thermal performance without compromising maintainability, are finding increasing accepta..
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Exclusive: Bio-based aromatics give pathway to drop-in 100% SAF 12/4
- Digital Feature: Enhancing ethylene cracker radiant tube integrity through innovative robotic inspection 12/4
- Suez Canal and Scatec sign $1.1-B green methanol MoU 12/4
- Kuwait's al-Zour refinery now fully operational 12/4
- Petroecuador says crude oil output surpasses 400,000 bpd 12/4
- Russia's seaborne diesel exports rose in November with the ban lifted and increased production 12/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group