- Global Energy Infrastructure
Brandon Haschke is a Product Manager focusing on instrument manifolds for Emerson’s Rosemount instrumentation business. He now concentrates on helping operators in a variety of industries get the most out of their pressure measurement points. Mr. Haschke holds degrees in chemistry and chemical engineering from the University of Minnesota.
Across industries, ranging from chemical upstream oil and gas to food and beverage applications, the manifold has proven to be a solid and hard-working instrument that receives little attention until it stops performing as designed.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Russia may ease ban on diesel exports soon 10/4
- U.S. energy company HIF Global, Japan's Eneos to explore cooperation in e-fuels 10/4
- Kuwait's Kipic says third refinery at Al Zour oil compound to start operation before end of October 10/4
- India buys less Russian oil while Turkey increases its purchases 10/4
- Belize to launch project to make biofuel from seaweed clogging Caribbean coasts 10/4
- Egypt, Maersk's C2X sign agreement worth up to $3 B for production of green fuel 10/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group