- Global Energy Infrastructure
Julie Valentine works with downstream manufacturers globally to enhance the selection of measurement and analytical devices to optimize sustainable plant operations. Valentine joined Emerson in 1993 and has more than 30 yr of experience in the refining and petrochemical process and automation industries. She has authored numerous technical papers on various applications of measurement technology in the refining industry and is a co-inventor in two U.S. patents. Valentine earned a BS degree in chemical and petroleum refining engineering from the Colorado School of Mines.
Environment & Safety / Process Control / Process Optimization / Refining / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Crude oil / Environment / Engineering & Design / Diesel / Greenhouse Gases / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Products / Americas / Asia/Pacific
The global push to neutralize carbon-based GHG emissions by 2050 not only holds great promise for the future of the planet, but it also stands to create millions of jobs, spur rapid growth and drive technological innovation.
Maintenance & Reliability / Process Optimization / Refining / Analyzers / Compressors / Carbon Management / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Hydrogen / Loss Prevention / Management / Natural Gas / People / Products / Pumps / Rotating Equipment / Safety / Valves / Americas
Most refineries have some sort of mass balance and loss control program in place for accounting, planning and scheduling, as well as for financial and operational evaluation purposes.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- ORLEN partners with Yokogawa to develop cutting-edge technology for SAF production 9/22
- Oil prices rise as Russia fuel export ban stokes supply concerns 9/22
- Port Arthur LNG Phase 2 Project receives Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization 9/22
- EU set to demand e-fuel cars have no climate impact 9/22
- Ethanol groups slam U.S. EPA advisors for report on fuel's 'minimal' climate benefit 9/22
- China climate envoy says phasing out fossil fuels 'unrealistic' 9/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group