- Global Energy Infrastructure
Marcelo Carugo works with upstream and downstream manufacturers globally to create a clear and actionable path to operational excellence and digital transformation through applications of automation technologies. He joined Emerson in 1998 and has more than 30 yr of experience in the chemical and refining process control industries, both domestically and internationally. Carugo received an electronic engineering degree from the University of Buenos Aires, Argentina; a post graduate diploma in electronic engineering from PIITS in the Netherlands; and a Master of electronic engineering with honors from NUFFIC in the Netherlands.
Environment & Safety / Process Control / Process Optimization / Refining / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Crude oil / Environment / Engineering & Design / Diesel / Greenhouse Gases / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Products / Americas / Asia/Pacific
The global push to neutralize carbon-based GHG emissions by 2050 not only holds great promise for the future of the planet, but it also stands to create millions of jobs, spur rapid growth and drive technological innovation.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Process Optimization / Refining / Analyzers / Carbon Management / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Furnaces / Greenhouse Gases / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Natural Gas / Products / Utilities / Middle East
The U.S. Energy Information Administration projects that carbon dioxide (CO<sub>2</sub>) emissions will decrease through 2050 in Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development countries (OECD), which includes the U.S.<sup>1</sup>
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Process Control / Process Optimization / Refining / Analyzers / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Management / Pumps / Rotating Equipment / Safety / Turbines / Utilities / Valves
Equipment failures are the thorn in every industrial plant’s side.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Feature: Guiding a chopper valve application 11/30
- WTO agrees dispute panel to review EU import duties on Indonesian biodiesel 11/30
- Certification of the recyclability of multilayer films containing polyamide expanded 11/30
- Net-zero chemicals industry initiative relaunches as the Global Impact Coalition 11/30
- Topsoe and Standard Gas sign MoU to collaborate on UK-based renewable natural gas and methanol project 11/30
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group