- Global Energy Infrastructure
Ramaswamy, P. N.
P. N. Ramaswamy is the Global Technical Director for Dorf Ketal. He has been involved with designing chemical treatment programs for olefins plants, reactive monomer plants and refineries since the inception of Dorf Ketal. In his 25 yr of experience, he has been involved in technology selection, troubleshooting, trials and profit improvement programs at chemical plants around the world. Mr. Ramaswamy’s focus is the introduction of new product technologies for Dorf Ketal clients.
Environment & Safety / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Aromatics / Environment / People / Polymers / Products / Safety / Americas
The manufacturing of styrene commonly uses 2,4-dinitro-6-sec butylphenol (DNBP) as a retarder to protect against styrene polymer formation.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Russia may ease ban on diesel exports soon 10/4
- U.S. energy company HIF Global, Japan's Eneos to explore cooperation in e-fuels 10/4
- Kuwait's Kipic says third refinery at Al Zour oil compound to start operation before end of October 10/4
- India buys less Russian oil while Turkey increases its purchases 10/4
- Belize to launch project to make biofuel from seaweed clogging Caribbean coasts 10/4
- Egypt, Maersk's C2X sign agreement worth up to $3 B for production of green fuel 10/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group