- Global Energy Infrastructure
Lemmers, S. P. B.
Sander P. B. Lemmers is Head of the Project Development Department in Dialog E&C Sdn Bhd. He has more than 26 yr of experience in both the technical and business facets of the global engineering, procurement and construction industry. Lemmers is involved in the development of small- and large-scale LNG and other liquefied gas and hydrocarbon terminals in Malaysia and Southeast Asia. He holds a BSc degree and an MSc degree in industrial engineering and management, and an MSc degree in chemical engineering, from Twente University for Technical and Social Sciences in Enschede, the Netherlands.
Within hydrocarbon storage terminals, product pumps are the most vital rotating equipment for terminal operations and maintenance.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
- Two new petrochemical plants are coming online in India 12/5
- Repsol supplies green jet fuel for Inditex's air freight in Spain 12/5
- Outokumpu and Alfa Laval join forces to reduce emissions in stainless steel production 12/5
- Eight Texas (U.S.) chemical plant workers treated for toxic gas exposure 12/5
- CLARITY – Clariant’s service portal digitally boosts technical support for 80+ catalyst customers worldwide 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group