- Global Energy Infrastructure
David Beitel is a Sales Engineer for Davis & Davis, and has responsibility for providing customer solutions for all aspects of custody transfer measurement and analytic instrumentation. He has worked for 30 yr with Davis & Davis, and has 38 yr of experience in the oil and gas industry.
Raw wellhead natural gas is a complex mixture of methane (CH<sub>4</sub>), hydrocarbon condensates, natural gas liquids (NGL), water, contaminants, hydrogen sulfide (H<sub>2</sub>S), carbon dioxide (CO<sub>2</sub>), nitrogen, mercury and other compounds.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Mexico's Energy Secretary authorizes the construction of country's first catalyzer plant 9/21
- Vietnam's Nghi Son refinery to restart some units from Oct 7-9 after maintenance 9/21
- Russia cuts September seaborne diesel exports to meet domestic shortage 9/21
- Singapore's middle distillates stocks stable; gasoil net exports slip for second week 9/21
- Indian chemicals maker Epigral expects revenue from newer CPVC products to surge this year 9/21
- Russia imposes temporary restrictions on fuel exports 9/21
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group