- Global Energy Infrastructure
Fels, G. W.
George W. Fels is a Senior Process Engineer for Farris Engineering Services and is responsible for designing, sizing and selecting emergency pressure relief systems, as well as software development. Fels has also taught courses in overpressure protection management, and relief valve design and applications. He holds BS and MS degrees in chemical engineering from the University of Dayton and is an active member of the API Subcommittee on Pressure-Relieving Systems (SCPRS).
Extensive guidance is available for relief protection of American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code (B&PVC) Section VIII process equipment for scores of applications, such as run-away reactions, distillation and heat exchangers. Sources include ASME, American Petroleum Institute (API) and the Design Institute for Emergency Relief Systems (DIERS), among others.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Russia's seaborne diesel exports rose in November with the ban lifted and increased production 12/4
- Vietjet and Novus Aviation Capital sign MoUs for aircraft financing, leasing, and SAF development 12/4
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
- India resumes imports of Venezuelan oil, Reliance seeks direct deal 12/1
- Brazil's Petrobras cuts jet fuel prices by around 6% 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group