- Global Energy Infrastructure
Haiming Lai is a Principal Consultant with Integrated Oilsands and Bitumen Project of China National Offshore Oil Corp. (CNOOC) in Calgary, Canada. He has more than 20 yr of experience in modeling and simulation, process design and operation in the upgrading, refining and petrochemical industries. He holds a PhD in chemical engineering from Beijing University of Chemical Technology and is a registered professional engineer in Alberta, Canada.
The Canadian oil sands reserves in the area surrounding Fort McMurray, Alberta in Canada contain in excess of 165 Bbbl of recoverable bitumen.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- ORLEN partners with Yokogawa to develop cutting-edge technology for SAF production 9/22
- Oil prices rise as Russia fuel export ban stokes supply concerns 9/22
- Port Arthur LNG Phase 2 Project receives Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization 9/22
- EU set to demand e-fuel cars have no climate impact 9/22
- Ethanol groups slam U.S. EPA advisors for report on fuel's 'minimal' climate benefit 9/22
- China climate envoy says phasing out fossil fuels 'unrealistic' 9/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group