- Global Energy Infrastructure
Haiming Lai is a Principal Consultant with Integrated Oilsands and Bitumen Project of China National Offshore Oil Corp. (CNOOC) in Calgary, Canada. He has more than 20 yr of experience in modeling and simulation, process design and operation in the upgrading, refining and petrochemical industries. He holds a PhD in chemical engineering from Beijing University of Chemical Technology and is a registered professional engineer in Alberta, Canada.
The Canadian oil sands reserves in the area surrounding Fort McMurray, Alberta in Canada contain in excess of 165 Bbbl of recoverable bitumen.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group