- Global Energy Infrastructure
HP Petrochemicals: Higher international sales boost 2015 earnings above forecast for many chemical leaders
Raw materials costs continue to stay low in the US thanks to the shale boom, but the global decline in oil markets has eroded selling prices for many of the nation’s domestic chemicals and plastics producers.
Oil and petrochemical companies are seeking strategies to remain competitive as their cash flows continue to take direct hits due to depressed oil prices. This is resulting in significant restructurin..
Petrochemicals / Americas / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Europe / Management / Natural Gas / Polymers
Since the shale revolution, US oil and gas majors have run on all cylinders, drastically curbing US dependency on foreign resources. But the past six months changed it all. A 53% plunge in oil prices ..
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group