- Global Energy Infrastructure
Phukan, P. K.
Pranjal Kumar Phukan has more than 22 yr of experience in the field of procurement and contract management in the automotive, telecommunication and petrochemical sectors. He is affiliated with various international and domestic organizations of repute. Dr. Phukan is a published author, and he belongs to numerous organizations, associations and councils. He is a professional and chartered engineer.
Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Ltd. (BCPL) is building the Assam Gas Cracker complex in Lepetkata, India.
Petrochemicals / Project Management / Construction / Crude oil / Distillation / Economics / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Polymers / Products / Asia/Pacific
The Assam gas cracker project was proposed as a part of the implementation of the Assam Accord, which was signed on August 15, 1985.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- EU's candidate climate chief takes aim at fossil fuel subsidies 9/29
- LanzaTech announces collaboration with Dow to introduce bio-degradable cleaning solution 9/29
- Nuberg EPC wins IOCL’s Propylene Purification Package with Skid Mounted Technology Deployment 9/29
- Cuba warns of worsening blackouts as fuel crisis bites 9/29
- Russia considers fuel export quotas to tackle high prices 9/29
- Ultra low-sulfur diesel loadings from Russia's Primorsk to fall in October 9/29
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group