- Global Energy Infrastructure
Giovanni Manenti has more than 20 yr of experience in process and heat transfer design and R&D activities, and in engineering and pressure vessels manufacturing companies. He is focused on special shell-and-tube heat exchangers, such as process gas boilers for the syngas industry and transfer-line exchangers for steam cracking furnaces, and on heat transfer prototype equipment. Dr. Manenti earned a PhD in chemical engineering from Politecnico di Milano, Italy.
Transfer-line exchangers (TLEs) are specific shell-and-tube heat exchangers installed out of hydrocarbons steam cracking furnaces for olefins production.
Hydrogen sulfide and carbon dioxide represent major concerns for the hydrocarbon industry. Both species are contaminants and, since their use as feedstock is minor, are considered troubling byproducts.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
- India resumes imports of Venezuelan oil, Reliance seeks direct deal 12/1
- Brazil's Petrobras cuts jet fuel prices by around 6% 12/1
- Cosmo Oil and Yokogawa start exploring possibilities for refinery digitalization 12/1
- EPA fines Iowa ethanol producer for alleged clean air act violations 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group