- Global Energy Infrastructure
PhD, MSc, BEng, is the special products manager of compressor sealing design and testing for AESSEAL plc in Rotherham, UK. He was originally the product development manager involved in the design of many of the company’s early products. He now works as the technical products manager specializing in high-duty seals. Prior to his return to AESSEAL, he studied for his PhD at the University of Sheffield in the UK, and spent time working as a consulting engineer.
Compressor owner-operators now have unprecedented and solidly verifiable options.
Maintenance & Reliability / Process Optimization / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Compressors / Drivers / Economics / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Europe / Middle East / Motors / Pumps / Rotating Equipment / Turbines
Elastomer-based O-rings are used as secondary sealing components in millions of fluid machines. Although O-ring seals are primarily intended for fluid containment between different but nonrotating com..
Maintenance & Reliability / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Compressors / Europe / Middle East / Rotating Equipment
Do your research when sending compressor seals out for renovations
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Lummus' Green Circle announces agreement for advanced plastic recycling technology with Dongyang Environment Group 10/4
- ADNOC awards more than $400-MM critical equipment contract for low-carbon LNG Project in Ruwais 10/4
- Baker Hughes announces milestone electric-LNG Award for ADNOC Ruwais LNG Export Terminal 10/4
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
- AFPM Summit 2023 – Excellence and Plant Performance 10/3
- Carbon Recycling International and Jiangsu Sailboat start up world’s most efficient CO2-to-methanol plant 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group