- Global Energy Infrastructure
Nathan Eichelberger is a Senior Vice President at Accruent. He is responsible for client relationships across multiple industry sectors, including discrete and process manufacturing, distribution and utilities. He has 24 yr of experience in technology leadership, and has built his career developing collaborative relationships to achieve innovative solutions for his teams and customers. Prior to joining Accruent, his career encompassed executive roles at Gateway Computers, LANDESK Software and Ivanti Software.
Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Process Optimization / Refining / Corrosion / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Management / People / Pumps / Reactors / Rotating Equipment / Safety
When I talk to professionals in the refining and petrochemical businesses, they are always interested in how new technologies can improve operational efficiency, make plants safer and increase profitability.
Gas Processing/LNG / Project Management / Refining / Construction / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Management
When contractors, engineers and operations teams at downstream processing plants do not work together at optimal efficiency, it can present serious problems.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group