- Global Energy Infrastructure
Veiga, J. P.
Joaquin Perez Veiga is the Head of the Project Planning Department for Técnicas Reunidas. He has 30 yr of experience in EPC project planning and scheduling. Mr. Veiga earned a degree in industrial engineering from the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM), along with a degree in economics from UNED.
Process Optimization / Project Management / Refining / Construction / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Management / People / Products / Safety
It is widely accepted that new management methods are needed to curb the frequent delays and cost overruns observed in engineering and construction projects.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- ORLEN partners with Yokogawa to develop cutting-edge technology for SAF production 9/22
- Oil prices rise as Russia fuel export ban stokes supply concerns 9/22
- Port Arthur LNG Phase 2 Project receives Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization 9/22
- EU set to demand e-fuel cars have no climate impact 9/22
- Ethanol groups slam U.S. EPA advisors for report on fuel's 'minimal' climate benefit 9/22
- China climate envoy says phasing out fossil fuels 'unrealistic' 9/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group