- Global Energy Infrastructure
Swami, S. S.
Shireesh S. Swami is General Manager (Mechanical) at Tata Consulting Engineers Ltd. (TCE) in Mumbai, India. Mr. Swami holds a BCh degree in mechanical engineering from Karnataka University, Dharwad, India. He has more than 22 yr of industry experience, and has been with TCE for more than 19 yr. He has worked as a specialist engineer, project engineer, project manager and group head for static equipment. Mr. Swami has extensive experience in basic and detailed engineering in oil and gas, petrochemicals, specialty chemicals, industrial, food and pharmaceutical industries. His areas of interest are finite element analysis and design of static equipment, storage tanks and warehouse management systems.
Environment & Safety / Construction / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Loss Prevention / People / Products / Pumps / Safety
After a process engineer has completed preliminary documents such as process flow diagrams, material and energy balance, piping and instrumentation diagrams, equipment data sheets, process control philosophies, identifications of the hazardous nature of raw materials, chemicals, byproducts and final products, process equipment layout drawings (plans and elevations), unit plot plans, etc., these documents are issued to other disciplines to carry out further engineering.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- ORLEN partners with Yokogawa to develop cutting-edge technology for SAF production 9/22
- Oil prices rise as Russia fuel export ban stokes supply concerns 9/22
- Port Arthur LNG Phase 2 Project receives Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization 9/22
- EU set to demand e-fuel cars have no climate impact 9/22
- Ethanol groups slam U.S. EPA advisors for report on fuel's 'minimal' climate benefit 9/22
- China climate envoy says phasing out fossil fuels 'unrealistic' 9/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group