- Global Energy Infrastructure
Marc Langela joined STASSKOL in 2007 as Head of the research and development department. His responsibilities include the development of new sealing materials and new spare parts designs, as well as the improvement of technical processes and workshop standards. He is also in charge of setting up a new facility for in-house production of high-wearresistant sealing materials. Prior to STASSKOL, he developed customized polymer materials for various technical applications at a company in Bavaria. Dr. Langela received his PhD in polymer chemistry in 2002 from the Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research in Mainz, Germany, and he recently received his International Master of Business Administration degree from the Mannheim Business School and ESSEC Business School in Paris, France.
Reciprocating compressors use a piston rod connected to a drive train at the crosshead section.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Russia may ease ban on diesel exports soon 10/4
- U.S. energy company HIF Global, Japan's Eneos to explore cooperation in e-fuels 10/4
- Kuwait's Kipic says third refinery at Al Zour oil compound to start operation before end of October 10/4
- India buys less Russian oil while Turkey increases its purchases 10/4
- Belize to launch project to make biofuel from seaweed clogging Caribbean coasts 10/4
- Egypt, Maersk's C2X sign agreement worth up to $3 B for production of green fuel 10/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group