- Construction Boxscore
Bhatasana, C. N.
Chandulal N. Bhatasana is the Chairman of the Custody Measurement Standards Committee at Saudi Aramco and has more than 30 yr of experience in custody/fiscal metering and instrumentation. Bhatasana has authored several papers and received patents on innovative techniques related to proving systems in custody metering. He holds a BS degree in engineering.
It is important to accurately measure hydrocarbon commodities transferred through pipelines or marine terminals at the point where ownership of the commodity is transferred.
Uncertainty in input parameters does not have an identical effect on uncertainty in the output.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Yokogawa invests in and signs memorandum on business partnership with Tsubame BHB 2/21
- Russia's Feb oil exports from western ports seen around 8.2 MMt 2/21
- Vitol buys first naphtha cargo from Nigeria's Dangote oil refinery 2/21
- Technip Energies invests in the United Airlines Ventures Sustainable Flight Fund 2/21
- KT awarded Eni contract for hydrogen production in Livorno plant biorefinery conversion 2/21
- Asia's SAF projects and agreements 2/20
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group