- Global Energy Infrastructure
Abdulaziz Alsuayyid is a certified Project Engineer for Saudi Aramco, with 7 yr of experience in project management. He has also worked for numerous mega-programs, such as the Shyabah NGL Program and Fadhili Gas Program. His experience also covers piping engineering, prefabrication, construction and commissioning. Mr. Alsuayyid holds a BS degree in mechanical and manufacturing engineering technology form Northern Kentucky University in the U.S.
Most oil and gas process plant projects involve multiple work packages executed by different lump sum turnkey (LSTK) contractors executing work within their own package, with a final piping interface connection at an agreed boundary limit to accomplish the interface joint between two parties and successfully close the piping interface.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- ORLEN partners with Yokogawa to develop cutting-edge technology for SAF production 9/22
- Oil prices rise as Russia fuel export ban stokes supply concerns 9/22
- Port Arthur LNG Phase 2 Project receives Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization 9/22
- EU set to demand e-fuel cars have no climate impact 9/22
- Ethanol groups slam U.S. EPA advisors for report on fuel's 'minimal' climate benefit 9/22
- China climate envoy says phasing out fossil fuels 'unrealistic' 9/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group