- Global Energy Infrastructure
Al-Qahtani, A. A.
is a Hydrocarbon Measurement Engineer with more than 6 yr of experience with Saudi Aramco, mainly in the field of custody/royalty measurement systems. He has developed multiple uncertainty calculation models related to fiscal measurement systems and earned a BS degree in mechanical engineering from King Fahad University of Petroleum and Minerals.
Uncertainty in input parameters does not have an identical effect on uncertainty in the output.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Taiwan's CPC Corp seeks second jet fuel cargo this year 9/26
- Square Robot revolutionizes robotic tank inspections with EPRI’s Incubatenergy Labs 9/26
- Kuwait's oil exports shift from crude oil to petroleum products 9/26
- Indonesia's Pertamina aims to finish revamping TPPI petrochemical plant in Q4 9/26
- DHL and Sasol join hydrogen firm HH2E on sustainable jet fuel project 9/25
- Indorama Ventures achieves 100 billion PET bottles recycling milestone 9/25
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group