- Global Energy Infrastructure
Moreno, C. G.
Carlos García Moreno is a Senior Consultant with more than 18 yr of experience in the oil and gas industry. He started his career as a Production Supervisor in an NGL fractionation plant with Pluspetrol Peru Co. Recently, he developed his career in marine terminals with Oiltanking Peru S.A. and Solgas S.A. He earned a BS degree in petrochemical engineering from the National University of Engineering (Peru), an MBA from Centrum Católica Business School and an MS degree in project management from ESAN Business School.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Refining / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Information Systems / Management / Safety
The following describes how an adequate implementation of alarm management is a fundamental part in process safety management (PSM).
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
- AFPM Summit 2023 – Excellence and Plant Performance 10/3
- Carbon Recycling International and Jiangsu Sailboat start up world’s most efficient CO2-to-methanol plant 10/3
- AWS launches process optimization solution for downstream and midstream operations 10/3
- ADNOC to be first company in the Middle East to receive ISCC Certification to produce SAF 10/3
- Malaysia mulls expansion of B10 biodiesel usage to industrial sector 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group