- Global Energy Infrastructure
Vila Forteza, M.
Marc Vila Forteza is responsible for the rotating machinery reliability department at Repsol’s Petronor refinery at Muskiz, Spain. He has held this position since 2009. He holds an MSc degree in mechanical engineering and a BSc degree in naval engineering from the Polytechnic University of Catalonia (UPC) in Barcelona, Spain. He has published technical articles on reliability, hydrogen compressors and lubrication management.
The Petronor oil refinery is in the north of Spain and is part of REPSOL Group. In 2019, the facility upgraded the driver of a reformer’s draft fan from a general-purpose steam turbine and gearbox to a variable frequency drive (VFD) electric motor.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
- India resumes imports of Venezuelan oil, Reliance seeks direct deal 12/1
- Brazil's Petrobras cuts jet fuel prices by around 6% 12/1
- Cosmo Oil and Yokogawa start exploring possibilities for refinery digitalization 12/1
- EPA fines Iowa ethanol producer for alleged clean air act violations 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group