- Global Energy Infrastructure
Team Leader—Utilities and Offsite Units, PDVSA Puerto La Cruz Refinery, Venezuela, has a master’s degree in chemical engineering. She has eight years experience as technical support process engineer for FCC and alkylation conversion units, amine systems, hydrotreating and catalytic reforming. She has led more than seven investigations of process upsets and participated in 15 shutdowns for turnarounds, including design and inspection of equipment, instrumentation and piping. She also has a strong background in evaluation of catalysts.
Although simulators have been deployed widely in process industries, unique thermodynamic and physical phenomena are involved in the process that made modeling such systems very difficult in the past.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Indonesia allots 13.41 MM kiloliters of biodiesel for mandatory blending in 2024 12/7
- Heidelberg University and BASF extend collaboration at jointly operated catalysis laboratory CaRLa for five more years 12/7
- EU regulators fine ethanol producer Lantmannen $51 MM over ethanol benchmarks cartel 12/7
- India curbs ethanol production from cane juice to boost sugar supplies 12/7
- Venezuela's PDVSA authorizes first two oil cargoes to India after sanctions relief 12/7
- P1 Fuels and Carbon Recycling International sign contract to deliver e-fuel production unit to Germany 12/7
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group