- Global Energy Infrastructure
Ari Vepsäläinen is an Application Engineer in the NAPCON Operator Training Simulator group of Neste Engineering Solutions. He has 20 yr of experience in product development of process equipment and software, research and development, process modeling and real-time process analytics. He holds a doctor of science (Tech) degree in energy technology and a university pedagogy degree from Lappeenranta University of Technology in Finland.
For a process facility, guaranteeing maximum profit over its lifecycle while increasing safety and taking care of environmental aspects means continuous improvement toward operational excellence.
Gas Processing/LNG / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Furnaces / Information Systems / Management / People
Industrial digitalization is changing the standards for operator training in the global process industry.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Russia may ease ban on diesel exports soon 10/4
- U.S. energy company HIF Global, Japan's Eneos to explore cooperation in e-fuels 10/4
- Kuwait's Kipic says third refinery at Al Zour oil compound to start operation before end of October 10/4
- India buys less Russian oil while Turkey increases its purchases 10/4
- Belize to launch project to make biofuel from seaweed clogging Caribbean coasts 10/4
- Egypt, Maersk's C2X sign agreement worth up to $3 B for production of green fuel 10/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group