- Global Energy Infrastructure
Layri, A. Y.
Abdul Aziz Y. Layri is the Operations Section Head for Hydrotreaters at KNPC’s MAA refinery. He has more than 17 yr of experience in the refining industry and earned a BS degree in chemical engineering from the University of Dayton in Ohio.
MAA refinery’s experience producing Europe’s most-stringent diesel specification
The European climate has one of the harshest winter weather conditions—therefore, diesel products’ cold flow properties [i.e., cloud point (CP) and cold filter plugging point (CFPP) parameters] are key to ensure diesel products’ usability during these climate conditions.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Kazakhstan’s oil output drops 3% in May vs April to 1.55 million bpd 6/5
- Saudi Arabia's 'icing on the cake' oil cut could feed U.S. producers 6/5
- Ports in China's oil hub Shandong scrutinizing old tankers 6/5
- Naphtha tank at Calcasieu Refining catches fire due to lightning 6/5
- Russia fully enforces its oil output cuts 6/5
- Catalytic cracking unit at Venezuela's Cardon refinery shut down 6/5
- VOC reduction at Raffineria di Milazzo’s SRU complex—Part 2
- Digital Technologies: Do not just monitor bad actor machines: Start when they are healthy
- Editorial Comment
- Maintenance and Reliability: Non-standard flanges for catalytic cracking units
- How companies can take advantage of APM solutions to reduce planned maintenance
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group