- Global Energy Infrastructure
Ali Al-Mane is a chemical engineer with more than 15 yr of experience. He works in operational planning and has played a significant part in the commissioning of the MAA CFP.
The European climate has one of the harshest winter weather conditions—therefore, diesel products’ cold flow properties [i.e., cloud point (CP) and cold filter plugging point (CFPP) parameters] are key to ensure diesel products’ usability during these climate conditions.
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Project Management / Refining / Aromatics / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Construction / Crude oil / Desulfurization / Diesel / Distillation / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Greenhouse Gases / Hydrocracking / Hydrogen / Loss Prevention / Naphtha / Sulfur / Treating / Middle East
Studies have been conducted on strategies for bunker fuel oil (BFO) production with reduced sulfur and catalytic fines concentration limits.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Exclusive: Bio-based aromatics give pathway to drop-in 100% SAF 12/4
- Digital Feature: Enhancing ethylene cracker radiant tube integrity through innovative robotic inspection 12/4
- Suez Canal and Scatec sign $1.1-B green methanol MoU 12/4
- Kuwait's al-Zour refinery now fully operational 12/4
- Petroecuador says crude oil output surpasses 400,000 bpd 12/4
- Russia's seaborne diesel exports rose in November with the ban lifted and increased production 12/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group