- Global Energy Infrastructure
Bin Naser, A.
Abdulwahab Bin Naser is an Engineer in the Operational Planning section of Technical Services at Al Zour Refinery. He plays an imperative role in establishing the business work process of the group and played a vital role in the commissioning and startup of the refinery. He is a Chemical Engineer and is in the final stages of his MS degree in chemical engineering from Kuwait University.
What is IMO 2020?
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Discovering Honeywell's pathways to sustainability: Highlights from Global Sustainability Week 9/27
- bp's Peacock Project secures exclusive power deal with ExxonMobil-SABIC JV for sustainable materials production 9/27
- Shipping industry lacks clarity on future clean fuels on path towards decarbonization 9/27
- Neste expands its renewable fuels supply capabilities in Southern California (U.S.) 9/27
- Técnicas Reunidas and Sinopec Engineering Group sign a Strategic Alliance Cooperation Agreement 9/27
- How serious is Russia's fuel export ban and who will be hit? 9/27
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group