- Global Energy Infrastructure
Magne A. Røe has worked with business-to-business communications as a Vice President in charge of market communications for DNV GL Maritime, as well as offshore and energy segments in Oslo, Norway. He has an electrical engineering background with ABB, including Vice President in charge of media relations at ABB’s corporate headquarters in Zürich, Switzerland. He has also worked for Norsk Hydro, managing the company’s customer magazine. Mr. Røe holds a MA degree in mass communications and journalism from the University of Minnesota and a BA degree in political science.
Miles of cables of various diameters are routed into new process plants, industrial plants, petrochemical plants, refineries and other industrial applications.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
- AFPM Summit 2023 – Excellence and Plant Performance 10/3
- Carbon Recycling International and Jiangsu Sailboat start up world’s most efficient CO2-to-methanol plant 10/3
- AWS launches process optimization solution for downstream and midstream operations 10/3
- ADNOC to be first company in the Middle East to receive ISCC Certification to produce SAF 10/3
- Malaysia mulls expansion of B10 biodiesel usage to industrial sector 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group