- Global Energy Infrastructure
Nattapong Pongboot is an experienced chemical engineer with hands-on knowledge in refining and petrochemical technologies as both licensor and refiner. He is currently a Project Manager under the Refinery Catalyst Testing group at Avantium Catalysis, delivering high-quality catalyst testing services for customers worldwide. He holds an M.Eng. degree in chemical engineering from Kasetsart University. The author can be reached at Nattapong.Pongboot@avantium.com or /Nat.Pongboot@gmail.com.
Hydroprocessing (hydrotreating and hydrocracking) units are high-pressure, high-temperature units that have multiple reactors, multiple beds per reactor and specialized metallurgy. Catalysts in these units are replaced on a 2 yr–5 yr cycle, depending on feed quality, unit design, catalyst selection, operational constraints and performance.
Hydroprocessing (hydrotreating and hydrocracking) units are high-pressure, high-temperature units that have multiple reactors, multiple beds per reactor and specialized metallurgy.
Hydroprocessing catalysts are an essential part of the refinery involved in the treatment/conversion of most petroleum fractions, ranging from naphtha to residue.
Hydroprocessing catalysts are an essential part of any refinery involved in the treatment/conversion of most petroleum fractions ranging from naphtha to residue.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Russia may ease ban on diesel exports soon 10/4
- U.S. energy company HIF Global, Japan's Eneos to explore cooperation in e-fuels 10/4
- Kuwait's Kipic says third refinery at Al Zour oil compound to start operation before end of October 10/4
- India buys less Russian oil while Turkey increases its purchases 10/4
- Belize to launch project to make biofuel from seaweed clogging Caribbean coasts 10/4
- Egypt, Maersk's C2X sign agreement worth up to $3 B for production of green fuel 10/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group