- Global Energy Infrastructure
Kongphop Boonwong is a Senior Process Design Engineer for Global R&D in Thailand. His expertise includes process troubleshooting, conceptual, basic and detailed engineering of processes and equipment. He is also a technical support engineer for FLUIDFLOW and VISIMIX engineering software. He obtained his B.Eng. degree (1st in class) in chemical engineering from Naresuan University in Thailand. Dr. Boonwong received a scholarship from SCG chemicals during his PhD degree at Chulalongkorn University to research computer-aided modeling of heterogeneous catalysts. The author can be reach at email@example.com.
The centrifugal compressor has been the workhorse of the oil and gas industry for decades.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Exclusive: Bio-based aromatics give pathway to drop-in 100% SAF 12/4
- Digital Feature: Enhancing ethylene cracker radiant tube integrity through innovative robotic inspection 12/4
- Suez Canal and Scatec sign $1.1-B green methanol MoU 12/4
- Kuwait's al-Zour refinery now fully operational 12/4
- Petroecuador says crude oil output surpasses 400,000 bpd 12/4
- Russia's seaborne diesel exports rose in November with the ban lifted and increased production 12/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group