- Global Energy Infrastructure
Khiani, G. N.
Gobind Khiani has served in engineering management roles for both operating and EPC companies and holds a fellowship in engineering. At present, he is Secretary of CPGCE, Vice Chairman of the International Standards Organization, and a volunteer at YPAC, GPS, API, PRCI, ASME, ISO and NACE, representing Canada. He is the past Chairman for both the Calgary Branch Executive Committee at the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta and the Valve Users Group. Mr. Khiani holds a BS degree from the University of Pune in India and a MEng degree from the University of Calgary in Alberta, Canada.
Gas Processing/LNG / Maintenance & Reliability / Process Control / Refining / Engineering & Design / Loss Prevention / Piping / Safety / Valves
Liquid pipelines often come across hydraulic transients, which can damage pipelines and associated equipment (i.e., pumps, valves, stations, etc.).
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- EU's candidate climate chief takes aim at fossil fuel subsidies 9/29
- LanzaTech announces collaboration with Dow to introduce bio-degradable cleaning solution 9/29
- Nuberg EPC wins IOCL’s Propylene Purification Package with Skid Mounted Technology Deployment 9/29
- Cuba warns of worsening blackouts as fuel crisis bites 9/29
- Russia considers fuel export quotas to tackle high prices 9/29
- Ultra low-sulfur diesel loadings from Russia's Primorsk to fall in October 9/29
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group