- Global Energy Infrastructure
Brownstein, A. M.
is a retiree of ExxonMobil Corp., where he was the general manager of the New Ventures technology division for ExxonMobil Chemical. Subsequently, he served for many years as a member of the board of directors for Membrane Technology and Research Inc. and as manager of technology acquisitions and licensing for ABB Lummus Global. He has also been a vice president for consulting firm Chem Systems Inc. Dr. Brownstein is also the author of three books, the most recent of which was published in November 2014, and more than 100 articles and patents on petrochemical and fuels technologies. He holds a PhD in chemistry from Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio.
In 2005, the US Congress determined that fuels derived from renewable resources, such as biofuels, will play a major role in ensuring US energy independence.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Russia may ease ban on diesel exports soon 10/4
- U.S. energy company HIF Global, Japan's Eneos to explore cooperation in e-fuels 10/4
- Kuwait's Kipic says third refinery at Al Zour oil compound to start operation before end of October 10/4
- India buys less Russian oil while Turkey increases its purchases 10/4
- Belize to launch project to make biofuel from seaweed clogging Caribbean coasts 10/4
- Egypt, Maersk's C2X sign agreement worth up to $3 B for production of green fuel 10/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group