- Global Energy Infrastructure
Shilpa Singh is General Manager in Engineers India Ltd.’s Heat Transfer department, where she leads a team of chemical engineers involved in grassroot designs, revamp studies, and capacity and efficiency improvement projects for fired heater systems. She holds a B.Tech degree in chemical engineering from I.I.T. Delhi and has more than 24 yr of experience in this field. The author can be reached at email@example.com.
Furnaces, or fired heaters, provide the source of heat required for major industrial processes.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
- India resumes imports of Venezuelan oil, Reliance seeks direct deal 12/1
- Brazil's Petrobras cuts jet fuel prices by around 6% 12/1
- Cosmo Oil and Yokogawa start exploring possibilities for refinery digitalization 12/1
- EPA fines Iowa ethanol producer for alleged clean air act violations 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group