- Global Energy Infrastructure
Megan Wiens is a Global Pressure Product Engineer for Emerson. She is responsible for new product introductions and advanced diagnostic capabilities across the Rosemount pressure portfolio. In this role, she works to implement product solutions that improve plant safety, increase process efficiency and enhance process insight. She earned a BS degree in chemical engineering and a BA degree in Spanish from the University of North Dakota and is currently pursuing an MBA from the University of St. Thomas, Minnesota.
Advancing the feature sets of field instruments to improve connectivity, diagnostics and user-friendliness
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Process Control / Process Optimization / Analyzers / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / People
Anyone observing process industries these days recognizes that they are very competitive.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Process Optimization / Project Management / Refining / Environment / Equipment / Information Systems / People / Safety
One day at a refinery, operators call an instrument tech to the control room and point to the screen.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group