- Global Energy Infrastructure
Dr. Anil Gokhale, P. E., is an oil, gas and chemicals industry executive with more than 30 yr of experience. He has authored numerous technical articles in a variety of fields, including highly technical, cutting-edge innovations. His career transitioned to senior business leadership positions, excelling in P&L responsibility, M&A, business restructuring and transformation driving performance turnarounds. Dr. Gokhale has extensive experience in the project execution environment, having worked at leading providers of process automation, process safety and EPC, serving the full spectrum of the hydrocarbon industry chain. He holds a PhD in chemical engineering from Oklahoma State University, and is a registered Professional Engineer in Texas.
Is a digital revolution underway in the process industry? For years, we have been hearing more and more about the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), Industry 4.0, Connected xxx (plant, enterprise, field, performance, etc.), smart Clouds, smart devices and so on. These concepts share numerous similarities, usually with a slightly different twist depending on who is promoting or selling them. But is the hype and buzz rapidly spreading to day-to-day applications and implementations? Not quite.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- ORLEN partners with Yokogawa to develop cutting-edge technology for SAF production 9/22
- Oil prices rise as Russia fuel export ban stokes supply concerns 9/22
- Port Arthur LNG Phase 2 Project receives Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization 9/22
- EU set to demand e-fuel cars have no climate impact 9/22
- Ethanol groups slam U.S. EPA advisors for report on fuel's 'minimal' climate benefit 9/22
- China climate envoy says phasing out fossil fuels 'unrealistic' 9/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group