- Global Energy Infrastructure
Fenghua Zhou is a Senior Engineer at China National Air Separation Engineering Co. Ltd. She specializes in the automation design and R&D of control technology for ASUs. She has more than 19 yr of experience in the field of air separation automatic control and holds an MA degree in control engineering.
The measured pressure drop of columns in air separation units (ASUs) is often reported as being higher than the predicted pressure drop.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group