- Global Energy Infrastructure
Rajendra P. Kalakodimi is the Director of Cooling Water for ChemTreat Inc. in Ashland, Virginia. He received an MS degree in physical chemistry at Andhra University and a PhD in electrochemistry at the Indian Institute of Science in Bangalore in 2003. While in India, Dr. Kalakodimi served as the Engineering Technical Leader at the GE India Technology Centre in Bangalore and as Product Manager for Chemicals and Monitoring Solutions for GE Water. He has more than 20 patent filings, 20 international publications and various conference presentations.
As fresh water sources diminish in some areas of the U.S. and around the world, water conservation is becoming increasingly important.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Exclusive: Bio-based aromatics give pathway to drop-in 100% SAF 12/4
- Digital Feature: Enhancing ethylene cracker radiant tube integrity through innovative robotic inspection 12/4
- Suez Canal and Scatec sign $1.1-B green methanol MoU 12/4
- Kuwait's al-Zour refinery now fully operational 12/4
- Petroecuador says crude oil output surpasses 400,000 bpd 12/4
- Russia's seaborne diesel exports rose in November with the ban lifted and increased production 12/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group