- Global Energy Infrastructure
James Weynand is the chief revenue officer for Check-6. He oversees the company’s marketing and sales departments, and is responsible for developing the company’s go-to-market plan and growth strategy in the downstream sector. Mr. Weynand holds a BBA in administration and marketing from the University of North Texas, and has completed programs at the University of Virginia Darden School of Business (financial management) and Babson College’s Franklin W. Olin Graduate School of Business (global executive leadership development).
In the downstream industry, where production is at an all-time high and uncompromised safety is imperative, plant owners and operators are responding by implementing the latest time-saving technologies and systems to automate and improve human processes.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- ORLEN partners with Yokogawa to develop cutting-edge technology for SAF production 9/22
- Oil prices rise as Russia fuel export ban stokes supply concerns 9/22
- Port Arthur LNG Phase 2 Project receives Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization 9/22
- EU set to demand e-fuel cars have no climate impact 9/22
- Ethanol groups slam U.S. EPA advisors for report on fuel's 'minimal' climate benefit 9/22
- China climate envoy says phasing out fossil fuels 'unrealistic' 9/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group