- Global Energy Infrastructure
James Weynand is the chief revenue officer for Check-6. He oversees the company’s marketing and sales departments, and is responsible for developing the company’s go-to-market plan and growth strategy in the downstream sector. Mr. Weynand holds a BBA in administration and marketing from the University of North Texas, and has completed programs at the University of Virginia Darden School of Business (financial management) and Babson College’s Franklin W. Olin Graduate School of Business (global executive leadership development).
In the downstream industry, where production is at an all-time high and uncompromised safety is imperative, plant owners and operators are responding by implementing the latest time-saving technologies and systems to automate and improve human processes.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
- India resumes imports of Venezuelan oil, Reliance seeks direct deal 12/1
- Brazil's Petrobras cuts jet fuel prices by around 6% 12/1
- Cosmo Oil and Yokogawa start exploring possibilities for refinery digitalization 12/1
- EPA fines Iowa ethanol producer for alleged clean air act violations 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group