- Construction Boxscore
Justin Ellrich is a Principal Process Engineer for Black & Veatch’s energy resources business and serves as the LNG Systems Leader, lending technical expertise and project guidance across the department and company. He is experienced in designing both grassroots and revamp facilities for cryogenic processing and incorporating project estimates and schedules into detailed economic models.
As companies across markets set aggressive decarbonization goals and sustainability commitments to align with changing regulations and consumer demands for greener energy and fuel, the liquefied natural gas (LNG) industry is searching for ways to lower emissions.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Yokogawa invests in and signs memorandum on business partnership with Tsubame BHB 2/21
- Russia's Feb oil exports from western ports seen around 8.2 MMt 2/21
- Vitol buys first naphtha cargo from Nigeria's Dangote oil refinery 2/21
- Technip Energies invests in the United Airlines Ventures Sustainable Flight Fund 2/21
- KT awarded Eni contract for hydrogen production in Livorno plant biorefinery conversion 2/21
- Asia's SAF projects and agreements 2/20
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group