- Construction Boxscore
Le Peltier, F.
Fabienne Le Peltier is Product Development Manager, New Development and Transformation Business Division, for Axens. She began her professional career as a Research Engineer at IFPEN in the field of heterogeneous catalysis, specializing in metallic supported catalysts for hydrogenation, dehydrogenation and reforming applications. She joined the Axens Technical Service group in 2001 as Technical Advisor, and created a laboratory network to organize spent catalysts and petroleum products analysis and an analysis database to support technical service engineers in their troubleshooting activities. In 2013, Dr. le Peltier joined the New Development and Transformation Business Division, where she has also been involved in the field of new product development and has set up various characterization methods of catalysts. Dr. le Peltier holds an engineering degree from the École de Chimie de Rennes, and a PhD in petroleum science from the Université de Paris VI.
Even in the context of the energy transition—with gasoline demand expected to decline—the catalytic reforming process will continue to be a key process in refineries around the world to produce high-octane gasoline and aromatics.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Yokogawa invests in and signs memorandum on business partnership with Tsubame BHB 2/21
- Russia's Feb oil exports from western ports seen around 8.2 MMt 2/21
- Vitol buys first naphtha cargo from Nigeria's Dangote oil refinery 2/21
- Technip Energies invests in the United Airlines Ventures Sustainable Flight Fund 2/21
- KT awarded Eni contract for hydrogen production in Livorno plant biorefinery conversion 2/21
- Asia's SAF projects and agreements 2/20
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group